Friday, November 11, 2005

Chatroom Politics
Location: Alterego Anonymous

Time: 12.52 AM


Sara: Whew.. I just finished my notes!
Anne: vat notz?
Sara: Human bio.. on fetal development..
Anne: Ach, eye zee. it hez been aye long time cince I remember cwimming in ze fluid and eting from ze belly button.
Ms. Fine: Oh Dahling, I'm tired, can we all go to sleep?
Sara: Huh? But I want to stay up..
Ms. Fine: You really need to think about your beauty sleep!
Ms. Fine: Panda eyes! What will Mr Schefield say?
Anne: Vat vill he sey?
Anne: Incidentally, eye hev sum vork to do too. Ve stay up.
Sara: Majority vote. We're staying up.
Ms. Fine: But *whines*..
Anne: Aniveys, ev eye do not sleep, yu do not sleep. It is ze rule of being ze same person.
Ms. Fine: I have no idea what you're saying.
Ms. Fine: We are most certainly not the same person!
Ms. Fine: Although my grandaunt was german...
Anne: yu zee! yu zee! Eye em right!
Sara: guys, absolutely must you? It's a good thing patra isn't here tonight.
Ms. Fine: Oh you mean Cleo? She's so full of herself.
Anne: vell, frankly, eye do not understand her vay of talking.
Ms. Fine: Oh, you're one to talk!
Anne: At least eye do not uze ze funny 'th' everyvere.
Ms. Fine: As if your 'v's aren't bad enough.
Sara: Actually, tonight's meeting has an agenda. We're supposed to discuss why I can't make decisions because all of you can't decide on one single issue and vote democratically.
Sara: Like, for instance, about sleeping. We can't all have our way. There needs to be an organised system.
Anne: eye cecond ze idea. my kuntry ez demokratik. it ez goot!
Ms. Fine: We should just listen to me.
Sara: Good! Since Annie is agreeable, that's a majority and we are now officially democratic. All in favor say aye.
Anne: Eye!
Ms Fine: I.
Sara: *sighs* let's just sleep, can?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home