Saturday, November 12, 2005

A sheepish thank you


This post should be written in extremely small letters. But I thought that would be rather ruthless, so i decided to spare everyone.


I was looking through my handphone inbox today when I found a message that really encouraged me, sent some time back when I was busy and had not much time to read it properly. Leaning against the bedpost and dead tired from 8.5 hours of hard core study, I smiled at how a small thing like that could cheer me up so very much. On retrospect, much more thought went into this message than I first realised, and I am so grateful for the sender's presence in my life.. tee hee.. Thank God for people like that.. they make life very beautiful..


And since they don't know about my blog... I shan't bother about names, ne?


Met Su at the library to study from 10.30 am till 5 pm.. and I went home and did some more work.. and I think that I can now have the sleep I want so badly.. Dear God, thank you sooooooooooo much for helping me make sense of foetal development! You're very creative about it, you know? *marvels*


[To dance with her beloved]
[For a chance to catch His eye]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home