Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I went to the airport to pick my aunt up, and there was a super cute guy standing at the arrivals waiting for someone. Curious to see who he was waiting for, I hoped my aunt would be late. I got lucky. She was detained because of foodstuffs and I watched as a beautiful girl sashayed out of the doorways with her luggage in tow. His impatience melted into bliss as he caught her up, and I watched them walk out of the airport together. I sound like a loser saying all that la, but the guy caught my eye because he looked like Grant. And I miss Grant. And I wish there was some way to go back in time. They tell me don't live in the past.. but sometimes some things just remind you.. and you wish you had acted differently. Been more bold, for instance.


kk, going to go library to shikkari! benkyoshimasu! Jaa~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home