Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Songs without Words


Sen to Chihiro no kamikakushi.
Mononoke Hime.
Tonari no totoro.
Hauru no ugoku shiro.
Kaze no tani no Naushika.


Joe Hisaishi is a genius!!! *squeals like a mad fan girl* After Hauru no ugoku shiro, I began hunting down the OSTs to Miyazaki's movies, and I have concluded that the only chance I'll ever get near one is in singapore. Kino, don't fail me now.. *scribbles shopping list furiously*.


You know, you can tell when it's genius. It's genius when he doesn't need to use words, when the message he conveys is quintessentially in the feel that he creates.. Maybe Hisaishi decided to let Miyazaki do the talking, but Miyazaki's work would simply not be the same without the amazing, timeless work of hisaishi. *swoons* I guess his work is made all the more amazing by the fact that I have such a problem getting my hands on it! *meh-_-*


Oh, and I found a ranma song in my old collection! It's called Kuno-chan ga yatte kuru! And when I played it, I started laughing.. reminds me of the good old Ranma days.. kekeke.. really thankful for this CD my cuz left for me when I came to perth~ it's got good memories..ureshii^^!


yareyare. It's going to be November soon! One year has slipped past me and I haven't known it. It's strange how things change so drastically in a year or two.. you think that some things never change, but when they do.. well as they say the only thing that's certain is change. I wonder what being 18 will be like. Dear God, make my 18th year a useful one to you ok?


One of my coursemate's children was so cute.. she took a towel and put it round her shoulders and exclaimed to her mom, "Mommy, mommy, I'm wonderwoman. And I wonder about Everything!" Gotta love kids. =)


I love fish too. Hahaha. *brandishes fork*


Singapore is calling me already. I feel it. Oh wait, that's my stomach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home