Saturday, November 26, 2005

Everywhere but Here.


I had planned to curl up with a good book after my exams, but that proved to be, well, idealistic. Just so much has been going on, people have been packing non-stop to get ready to return from whence they came, and I have to paint the house etc.


And suddenly, I feel alone. I feel like there's so much to do, I feel like the world is spinning at 40000 mph and I can't stop it but I'm not moving with it. I feel like I'm being abandoned, and will be abandoned come the end of every semester. Why? Because I LIVE in Perth. Because everyone goes HOME but I AM home. Because the farce of packing my bags to go home is crumbling like a broken dream.


Because maybe life isn't all that I see through those rose colored glasses. I hate feeling like I don't know where I fit into this busy, indifferent world. But then again, if I was all that comfortable, I wouldn't be learning much..


So help me.


Give me a reason.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home