Monday, December 05, 2005

[in need of a PLASTER]


I've secured several injuries within 4 days of arrival. I'd auction them off if I could, but anyways here they are in case you're interested in obtaining similar injuries. In which case, simply follow the instructions provided, and if you're careful you should end up with the same sort of boo-boo.

(a) Scratch and bruise on right wrist, medial side.
Instructions: Try throwing garmets over the partition to a friend in the changing rooms in Espirit. Hint: you know those hooks where they hang clothes? Ya, they're useful. =)


(b) Painful achy feet.
Instructions: Walk around from 7 in the morning to 12 midnight 3 nights straight in lousy slippers and i can almost gurantee a similar result.


(c) A fractured Heart
Instructions: Now this one is tricky. It's hard to fracture a heart and not completely break it. The trick is to, however, make someone else unhappy. And when you do that, and you care about that person, a fractured heart is an immediate and predictable response. On top of that, you begin to hate yourself for doing what you know is the right thing. So much.


So I hope this will come in useful for anyone who needs an excuse to skip school/work/ask for more pension. These are honest findings from a tired, contrite and jaded researcher.


I just think that my life can't fit through the dimension warp everytime I come through from Perth to Singapore. Everything starts to twist and turn so horribly.. I just want to put in a good December.. Dear God help me to keep focused on you when the road turns into a tightrope.. Love ya.. And I wish there was some way to make me like all the painful decisions I know I have made rightly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home