Thursday, December 01, 2005

My Esteemed Friend,



It has been a while, it certainly has. And yet, it can't seem to do much else but get better and better!!! =) I know you're fidgety and uncomfortable in your situation, but your time has come. And it will come again and again in phases, whereby the best thing to do is not to shirk, but to stand up and take the challenge. And I know you will. I just know. You're wonderful that way. I know you've been the one dishing out the advice till now, but I feel.. freed. I feel a relief I've never felt before in finally being your peer and not your charge. The strange irony is how you loved me more as a child. Love is blind, they say.


I wouldn't have it any other way but this. I absolutely would not. I'm so glad that she's come along, glad that you've been your usual level headed self, and glad that you can and will love her. I can imagine the struggle and the doubts that you speak of, but I cannot fully comprehend. Yet I know you will come through alright. Struggle now if you must; it is wiser this way than to struggle afterward...


You're an amazing person, one who gives so much and simply doesn't know it! Really, really.. I can't say how I feel about your amazingness.. it isn't something that can be offered in words. But I wish you all the best, with great peace in knowing that I'm glad things turned out this way. =) And I wish you knew how wonderful you are. You'll do great and things will be fine. For Sure.


Love,
Me.


You make it feel like Christmas. And since you're never going to see this (At least I hope not!!!), I guess it's cool. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home