Monday, March 27, 2006

So maybe I didn't really want today's meet, but I guess it was all worthwhile. Divine appointments, you know? After all, I made a new friend. Joined again, in the strangest and most unexpected way. Joined, as with so many others, by a dream. Some people I am fortunate to meet with because we dream. For all of dreaming's silliness, it's habit of sucking up time and it's heartbreak, some good does come of it. The people I think I may never connect with I end up talking to, because I glossed over their ability to dream. But that's the binding factor in so many things; in looking, hoping for what could be..

How many of us have fallen, one over the other, one before the other, over dashed hopes and flailing futures. But knowing someone else is just as much a dreamer as you are comforts the soul. Knowing that someone who looks like a pure stoic isn't reminds me of the dreamers we all are. And maybe that's why I love Studio Ghibli so much. Pazu + Sheeta in Laputa! I still get shivers when I watch that. I love that story...


New Love: www.ahmedkhalaf.com This guy is seriously good and he writes seriously good music. Check it!

Today I found out you were real. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home