Monday, July 31, 2006

Hair damage, Nautical (knotical) knots (naughts) and strawberry shortcake.


I curled my hair twice in 3 days. Well, 2.5 times really. I think it turned out really well and I will consider a perm. This preposterous idea was proposed by none other than Mr. Chng and I didn't consider it much then but I think I should because the idea was generally supported by the public and I'm not the one who has to deal with looking at me most of the time. (See, I have your interests at heart too, Mr/Mrs/Ms general public).


I'm back in school today, and even though I really hate the long breaks and I hate doing stressful stuff in uni, I'm telling myself it will be a short sem and that once this is over, I shall be halfway though my course. Come quickly, year end!


The whole nautical look just stormed in recently and I'm gaga over anchors (always have been, really) and now stripes! I love stripes! And shopping here... Ying, May and Nikki taught me what Cheap and Shopping really means in Perth. 3 hours in Valleygirl where everything u try on fits to a T and you just can't Not buy Everything! I stopped short walking in Garden City today because Roads had just amazing stuff. I almost had to squint to stop my wallet from shrinking. Still thinking about it though. No, sara, no more! The dress that I bought 2 weeks ago went up onto the showcase model in front of Garden City and I'm sure people are going to look for it all over the mall and I hope they find None. Muahahahah. Evil me.


I'm trying to be good this semester because I realised that clinic placements start next year and that if I don't learn my stuff now, I will traumatise little children and their already harrowed parents. Nevertheless, I'm thinking of waiting till next year to start ISSAD, the autistic children's therapy thing.


Excited for next year and extremely depressed when I think that Mel, Jith, Arts and Hana are leaving. The thought of that makes me cringe and shiver and grind my teeth. Hahaha. Funny picture, that. I am hoping more people come to Perth! Will I persuade you more if I speak in twit language? Come lehxx, pei wo.. sho lonely worxx. Ok no, I think that backfired.


Jen and I were talking about Knots (naughts) and No (know). Do you know not, know knot, know naught, no knot, no naught or no not? Haha. Ask me! I've got the hottest sailor in my room now. Jack Sparrow is part of my crib thanks to JenJen! Oh happy me.. Thank you dearie. hahahaha.


Strawberry shortcake could have been the name of a stripper, as one not-so-funny sitcom implied. How degrading to the cartoon.


Off to be a good nerd. Got a locket with 4 pictures in it. Two out of four don't require guessing (muack muack wink wink to the animal darlings); its moot. The other two... you can go and think about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home