Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Turpentine Tears


May and I created turpentine tears, an alliteration which we haven't quite put a true meaning to. Of course, as you may guess, we were painting when it happened. Hahhahaa.


The petition Rachel sent to keep our old school song me got me feeling all nostalgic. One thing Anglicans were famous for was our sense of subtle rebellion- one that gave us that feeling that the school system sucked and banded our loyalty in a sticky, united heap. Inspite of everything else. Take me back to a time...... I miss 2002 & 2003 with such a yearning all of a sudden. It hurts that it'll never come back. I wish for just a short time that I could go back to feeling 'home home'. I am tiring of this uncomfortable, unsettled feeling once again.


I am HOPPING CRAZY for my friday audition. I want it pretty bad, shhhh. Piano in a play. Don't bet on anything, I really don't think I'm up to standard and I'm hoping they are asking for dreadfully sub-standard stuff. I can't wait for friday. It's me and Jen's day to go out and relax without anything GETTING ON MY NERVES, as Arthur puts it. Now that I think about it, a couple of things have been grating. I have been a frigid bitch with no apologies. Hai. Save me, buy me a new life. I just want to have a HOLIDAY during the HOLIDAY. School is opening soon. So SO annoying.


Want to visit with Uncle Dennis soon. I don't know if he likes origami strawberries but I guess it's the thought that counts and all that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home