Saturday, July 22, 2006

Nightingale, Sing us a Song. Arrrrrr!

May and I haven't a clue about the trash we talk (The title is an example), unless of course it's serious. I was sore about pirates, and thought the first one infinitely better. I'm watching it now, in fact. Hai. I love my Jack. Jack in a locker. Jack in a Kraken. I'm sure he'll come back to me!


Life is fragile. Uncle Dennis is deteriorating. I cried coming out of the hospice.


Papa is coming home tomorrow. I am glad.


I got the piano part for the production!


I know too many people's secrets. I wonder how this came to be. It's so funny to shut my mouth about absolutely everything.


I had a glorious time in Cottesloe with Jen and Jon. I can't explain, really. But it was everything I wanted- time slowed down, and when that happened, perspective changed. It was so surreal, so majestic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home