Friday, September 15, 2006

Bangwall Logic.


I religiously (ok not really) went for lectures this week, even on Thursday when I wanted to melt away and leave the knot in my stomach on the chair. I thought it wouldn't be very polite to leave innards for the next set of people coming in to have lectures, though, so I remained intact to the end! (Not not really again.)


I left halfway.


Why? Because my lecturer told us that usually a small number is quite small. And being the smartass that I am, I figured that I didnt want to chew on that too much.


Well, busy busy with everything BUT work. I'm still on my regime of torture but my body's begun to get it's own back so now it's a major battleground. DIE, LIPIDS. I've had fun baking and baking and baking and watching Full Metal Panic. It's not too bad. I actually laughed out loud when I watched it and I was alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home