Sunday, August 13, 2006

I'm a part tea animal. An animal (aminal) partly made of tea.


My blood consists of jaffas, white chocolate and poached eggs while tea is my plasma. My lipids are lemon juice. I run purely on caffiene and I am either Hyper or asleep.


I feel so Blase. That's the curse of this generation, our boredom of life and it's supposed meaninglessness. We pride ourselves that we've found the meaning of life and that it has no meaning, congratulating one another in our justification of self degradation. Why this apathy? I identify with it, I experience it, but I have no means of quantifying it. Label it, define it, give it a name; that solves nothing!


The ennui of experiencing life as myself is stifling. I have a headache and I dearly want to fall asleep and wake up as someone else (someone better, I hope).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home