Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Yes, The weather people were right. It stormed. And if I wasn't fat, I would have been blow clean off the ground. Everyone around me was flying in multiple directions. And there I was holding on to my umbrella like a stubborn Mary Poppins while the world flew around me swirling, whirling. I got a little drenched but the umbrella managed a minimal amount of damage control. I'm grateful enough.


Rollercoastering is not fun. Morning school is an all time low like a hangover, and afternoons are a plateau. Evenings are spiked with heroin and I'm out almost every night chilling. The cycle repeats, and all that is left is a murky midnight leading in to tomorrow's hangover that feels surreal and time-warpish. The only reason I go to uni is that I am genuinely interested in the material, which is the ultimate in Nerdom. Do i get my degree now?!?!!?


Fashionista Fiesta should include a Nerd section with Lab coats and scrubs. Sexy scrubs and Lucious Lab coats? hahah. meep. Will dissapear now, and leave you with something cryptic, because there is no point in embarrassing myself with explanations I must regret. This is the WWW of course. I've already been in trouble once.


Some people you will miss when they go, some leave in a different way than you think. Some you lose to time, some to quarrels, some you lose because you love them more than they want to be loved by you. Some go with age, others with pain. But whoever gets on or off my train, I will be with them for a season, and it reasons that I need to 'do life' with them as best as I can because our paths may never cross the way they cross now. To whoever's on board now, I hold dear the things we make that belong only to us and only for now. Play hard, love hard, cry hard, because there will never be another day like today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home