Tuesday, August 08, 2006

It's been turmulous. I kinda identify more with Rachel's lover situation now. It's a little different for me, but if you know you can't make things work, it's best to give it up. Sighz. Yes, I forced the break-up; Rachel's just jumping between Harry Potter and the grunge next-door-neighbour Beng. Hai; heartbroken over giving up my darling- But I have to.. Or face other dire consequences, like walking around with a paper bag over my head for the rest of my 3 years in uni. No no, not good. Too humiliating. I thought I'd branch out- do something I'm not used to, but hey, stick with what you know. (Isn't life sad when you don't have time to devote entirely to one thing and get good at it? Skating, singing, it's all the same.)



It's kinda low though. I feel like chocolate. I think I really did my best to make it work, more's the pity. For once, I wanted this pretty bad and I got it and I was just about to eat my chocolate when I stupidly decided to give it away. Good girl. Good me. Good grief!


But hey... when life throws you lemons, You know what to do...


Poo, I want chocolate. Still don't know what I'm yakking about? It's starts with a pee and ends with a yano.


"Excuse me Sir, I couldn't help but overhear, which is often the case when people shout."- Alan Shore. Boston Legal. I love Alan Shore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home