Saturday, March 31, 2007

Embers and Envelopes- Mae
We write to apologize.
We ask to look past life as it goes by.
I know you have sacrificed time,
life, love, time to fly.
Please consider all things trite,
forgiveness will be the thing that gets us by.
I know to have something like this
broken is hard to fix.

Embers, we're burning bridges down.
Envelopes stuffed with feelings found.
To write this down as means to reconcile.

We write to patch things up,
maybe not to agree but to proclaim love.
Let's look ahead and then we'll see the one
whose glory never ends.
And based on that we'll see,
there'll be room for change, but gradually.
I know to have something like this
broken is hard to fix.

If all is said and done and over,
if we don't have to, we're not going to.
Make the change, it's worth the try.
What's broken can be fixed tonight.


Things have been flying past me- I can barely make out life as it passes me by. I'm not too satisfied with that. I guess the 4th years were right when they complained about the workload. At first, it was pretty easygoing, but that's changing. I know I'm floating alright right now, but I think I'm not doing too great when it comes to other things. Like cars. I SO got caught for speeding. And plus the almost-accident, I really must be more careful. I was driving tired both times- something that seems to be becoming inevitable because of my hours and clinic. Thursday and Friday become these really intense two days that are very painful on the brain. I really want to do what I used to do: Just turn into a hermit and isolate myself to finish my work, but I think that door is closed. I'll have to do it God's way this time. I'm dying to shop as well. I haven't been shopping or out for fun in weeks. Cell doesn't count anymore. I'm not having fun. AHhhhh... God, help meeeeeeee. Do you want to start on my self-evaluation checklist or would you rather do my session plan? Ok, you can supervise both then. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home