Thursday, May 03, 2007

Forgive me for shooting myself in the foot by saying this, but i'm actually glad I had a weird supervisor for my first placement now. I've just been writing up my management plan and I have no idea what Tanith would say, but just thinking about the strict guidelines from last clinic, I know exactly where my writing might go. So yes, I am grateful for my military boot camp training after all. =)


Listening to the radio yesterday (I remember because I had to drive in the rain to clinic into the city along with the beautiful phenomenon known as 'peak hour traffic'. It's like being swept along in slow motion involuntarily by a mob of people.) I found out Xtina's coming to Perth on July 14! Then suddenly I really missed Rachel. =( Just as I was trying to write her a message, a black mazda decided to bully my tiny blue bus (it's an echo not a bus lah. Alliteration counts ok!) and wooshed past me. I wasn't too happy, but that's no excuse for not sending that msg! The real reason was that my reception got cut. That's still not a very good excuse either is it? *hangs head* I'll make it up to you if you come to Perth to watch Xtina! And thus stands my bribe.


How about begging? wang mu niang niang, qiu qiu ni, guo lai kan xi! Ni yao ren kai men jian shan gei ni kan ye ke yi, she me dou ke yi. Aiyaaaah, qing ni bu yao liu bi xue!


Sian. Back to Tx plan planning. Grrrr. Workworkwork. I want to be... a lamp lighter! Less work. Anyway, I'm going for MAHJONG and bbt at S.Wong's place (swong, swan's song, s.wong.. whats the diff?). We're cooking dinner and maybe watching a movie. I'm meant to exercise again, although I am seriously aching from yesterday's over-heroic attempt at it. Owwwww.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home