Monday, June 18, 2007

Now Blogger Saves Your Drafts Automatically!

Hurray and three cheers for progess! hahaha. I'm sitting in the computer lab in school because the four girls in my clinic group met up today for a debrief with our clinic coordinator. But she was sick. And she also did not receive our email to slot us in. So, in the end, I guess it was a good thing. Get well Soon, M! Meanwhile, everyone has decided to make good use of the 'waking up early' (11 am now -_-) to go shopping.

I have no idea what I want to do now that I have enourmous amounts of free time on my hands. I must come up with a plan! An evil plan that has backups: Plan A Plan B Plan Y. NASA will tell you- you must always have back up. Remember those three computers that were controlling the international space station that went kaput? Now, they might run the risk of the 'worst case scenerio'- losing the space station altogether. So! Plan Y is very important too! But I don't know what kind of plan to have. Hmm. Maybe I should think about the things I want to finish doing by the end of this holiday.. But that makes it feel so un-holiday. Ok, I've decided. Plan A = not to have a plan. Plan B = Think of a short term plan. Plan Y= Finish everything I am supposed to do by the end of the holiday. And I must remember not to eat so much decadent stuff. People have been pigging out too much, and I've joined 'people'.

*reminds self* don't listen to tummy, listen to brain. don't listen to tummy, listen to brain.. Don't listen to brummy, listen to train.. Choochoo.. Don't listen to brain.. listen to tummy.. ARGH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home