Saturday, June 16, 2007

NANDATOUUUUUUUU~


I was ill for 7 days. When I finally ventured out on day 8, everything went well. On day 9, the germs decided to take over. So I'm hacking and coughing and aching AGAIN.


I wonder what gutterbrain is doing in Italy. Grace has something to say to you about that! Hehehe. She's also quite the GB.


My voice is slowly coming back but I feel like I've lost all control of it and it is simply annoying. Because I had been training it but one week of illness seems to have upset that.


I went to Swong/Twin's house to make Kueh Salat! Whaaaa.. it was super cool lah. I Felt like a matriach auntie.. except I didn't have any batik. But it came out really well and my mum really enjoyed it. She GAWKED when she realised there was ONE LITRE of coconut cream in there! And I made Kuchen yesterday. Which turned out awesome as well. hehehe. The people Mum invited over will be eating it later..


It's papa's birthday tomorrow. and he is leaving for Hong Kong on Monday. =( Papaaaaa. ya. Sian. I dont see why his company can't buy two tickets instead of one. Hmph.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home