Thursday, June 14, 2007

fufufufu~~


While my dear old twin Swong was trying to contact me about receipe stuff, I was soundly asleep in my bed. So sorry! This was also due to the fact that I had lent my laptop to Mark, and he was probably studying hard on it when Swong sent me those offlines, and I had chosen not to stay up late. The dear old boy's internet was down and he had missed half a day of studying at home for Crim Law (which my mum heard as cream law, "what cream?" said she.) So papa brought him over to study and we tried to make him as comfortable as we could. I know that impending doom of exams feeling- I've had it for the past few years. But this semester is different! What changed? My outlook? My attitude? My smartness? None! NO EXAMS. Ok, that was very suan. Instead, I shall say: Jia you Mark!


I checked my email. No reply from Mrs. H or from Mitsui (too busy producing chemicals?). Gnarh. When will the suspense be over! Is it Japan, or Scotland, or neither!?!?!? (In which case, it may be Melbourne. hehee.)


I woke up at 6.15 to prepare my Dad's breakfast and send him off to work. I never realised how much devotion my mother put into this aspect of her life, and it's a 'little thing', that over time, turned into a 'big thing'. I can't imagine waking up 24 years everyday, MAINICHI, at 6 to make breakfast! Nandatou, I forgot about weekends. heh heh. But when I did it today, it was like i discovered a whole new aspect to my family life. My mum is truly SUPAOOMAN.


Okay, I shall check on the receipe things. Swong can get off early! WHOOHOO. hehee. Catch y'all later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home