Thursday, June 07, 2007

Owarimashita


Yesterday was the last day of clinic and God preserved my health till I reached home. Then the real flu started and I've been drinking 'flu tea' and eating the little red SudafedPE (nasal decongestant). I also cannot taste anything much unless a mountain of salt has been put into it. What a shame that I missed my gym yesterday! But also don't want to infect twin right? Twin still has lots of DNA to look at, so I shouldn't make her sneeze.


I still have to hand in my portfolio, which I just completed 5 minutes ago. I have to drive into school!?! uguuuu~ And I have to vet my assignment once more before handing it in. Then it shall be 3 weeks of freedom! Oh. Which means I have to email my new supervisor.


My nose is like a stuck dripping tap. I need a plumber. And I didn't really want to be cooped up in the house the first day after clinic! But I guess I'm just thankful I wasn't sick during clinic. Oyes. Me and Jess are meant to diet. But so lazy lah.. Oh, and my voice is very sexy now. Maybe I should make some random phone calls.


I did a very embarrassing thing yesterday. I cried a bit when my clinic group ended. AAARGHHH. Hazukashiiiiiiiii~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home