Thursday, October 04, 2007

Bumper Stickers


I have been bored out of my mind since today is my third, and for now, last day of lecture note taking. So I have been reading America's take on life through the use of expressive bumper stickers, and here are some of the good ones.


I believe in getting in hot water; it keeps you clean.
He who laughs last thinks slowest.
A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory.
A Waist Is A Terrible Thing To Mind
Alcohol and calculus don't mix. Never drink and derive. (Shite, i'm a secret sucker for the math ones)
All those who believe in psychokinesis raise my hand.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.
Boycott shampoo, demand real poo instead.
Does The Name Pavlov Ring A Bell?
Don't f*** with my head and I won't think with my dick!
Dyslexics of the world, untie!
Grow Your Own Dope, Plant A Man
Help starve a feeding bureaucrat.
It's easier to child-proof your gun than to bullet-proof your child. (so american -_-)
I've lost my phone number - can I have yours? (whoopwhoop, a brand new brainlessness in pickup lines)
Support bacteria! It's the only culture some people have.
You can pick your nose and pick your friends, but you can't wipe your friends on the couch.


OK, feeling over-americaed. Over and out people. There's still 8 pages to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home