Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Daddy printed my HSBC bank statement. I just put $100 into my acct. The bank contributed $3.98 to me. -_-".

I want to see what mr. NUM looks like. I wonder if he looks like mr. G2000. Hehehe. Is there also a Mr. body shop and a Mr. Isetan? (Ise Tan. Is he Japanese or Chinese???) Not that Swong will find any of them cute. No man is cute to her. They are.. merely of particular different traits.

Then I was so stoned that I stared at my bank statement and tried to write notes. And I couldn't figure out what it had to do swallowing. Why were the notes so thin ah? Oh. Only one piece.

Then I stoned at the notes I made and tried to write on the lecture notes. -_-"


Swong is talking to me. Her evil plan is to get rid of herself so that I have to facilitate EGg next week. She must not dye/die! NOOOOOO!


I was playing random music. Then my dad came up to me. And he danced. So I danced. We looked really really silly. Mum laughed at us. It was fun.


Ok fine. Back to. WORK!



I'm not going to fall, I'm giving it all, to you.
I'll lay down my sorrows, I'm all yours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home