Sunday, September 30, 2007

Pull Away!


The weeds outside my window are nice. They are calming. I like that they are tall, wild. They do as they wish! And to me, they're pretty. I made a bunch for May. But mum said she wanted to CHOP THEM DOWN and throw them away.


NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.


Ok la, it's not that bad. Cut then cut lor. I will go and love the dandelions in the field next door. I'll blow them bald so that they can grow and multiply! Sigh. I'm tired but life isn't boring and i've been saved a little from the endless monotony of work. Although I will have to start working again soon, other interesting developments have been made. I think that although I was initially alarmed, I am quite comfortable with the way things are now. I hope la. Hurhurhur.


Sigh. Social life is just too hard to upkeep. Because I am too tired to entertain. Therefore, people have disappeared on me. sigh. never mindssssss. Just ren.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home