Sunday, September 23, 2007

Evil livE


The word evil is just 'live' spelt backwards, because in our sinful nature of the flesh, we live in sin until sanctified. It's inevitable. By living, we end up hurting and getting hurt, but it's meant to be better than being alone. Supposedly, no man is an island- life without human communication is just.. existance. However, doesn't existance sometimes prove peaceful compared to a chaotic life?


I've had a day of strangeness. Some good, some contemplative. We'll never be contented with our life.. imperfections strike as burdensome. Till the day we die, we'll never be contented, we who desire after perfection, who desire conquest and success, we will never see the shore of landlubbers till the day he takes us home across that great glass sea. Then, and only then, will we be contented, rested.


I am incoherent when I guess songs on the iLike application of facebook. I say things like, "umumumumumum um um" or "ba ba ba ba" or "nananananaaa!!!". I became more coherent toward the end but regressed into babbling to speed up cognitively in the end. How weird is that?!?!?! But Esther & I had good fun doing that all night!


I cannot pretend to be calm. I'm being seriously freaked out like mad. Like crazy. Like I've never been so freaked out. God, please.. tell me what is going on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home