Saturday, October 06, 2007

I cried out to Him for validation, for vindication. He has, in the course of His wise wisdom and wonderful lovingness, answered my prayers. Two nights in a row His move, His wind has been unmistakable, two mornings in a row risen by His gentle spirit, laughing quietly as I blink and awaken. - "He will not let your foot slip- He who watches over you will not slumber; indeed he who watches over Israel will neither slumber nor sleep." Ps. 121:2. How valuable, treasured and unexchangeable is this intimacy. Father let me stay you a little longer. Tarry me.

Here is a stand! A bold one. A Needed one.

"I refuse to scheme or plot, manipulate or retaliate. Because the Lord is my provider, and the vengeance is His. I want to trust Him wholeheartedly with all I am, the Lord giveth and taketh away, blessed be the name of the Lord!"

I cannot agree more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home