Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I have uniform.
Uniform feels so good.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I am so dead-freaking-desperately-doorknob tired.
I am super hungry.
I am irate. Because.
Fatigue takes more than a physical toll.
I would give anything for non cynical cheeriness.
I am cynically cheerful.
I want to swear.
They were right.
All of them were right.
THEY ARE FRIGGIN MODULAR.
HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO USE THE BDAE, PALPA, and Pyramids and Palm Trees?
I can't go in there and tell them it's not efficacious!
And yet they talk to me about efficacy!
I really want to swear.
WHAT IS THE BASIS FOR ERRORLESS LEARNING!
DON'T BRAINWASH ME!
AAAAAH.
I don't believe Kathyn Hird or Suze would take this well.
My canned corn tastes disgusting.
I love work,
I hate my mind.
I feel nauseous from fatigue and I want to stick my head in the toilet bowl.
The Scottish accent is un-hearable.
They spell like they sound.
I would give a lot to feel un-sick at this point.
Being sick is the last thing I need right now.
I have to prove my competencies or I will have wasted a whole block placement.
Panic ensues.


This is just all the rubbish from my fatigue.
The placement actually rocks my socks.
The uniform rocks my socks (although I LOOK like a sock in it).
And the people in that hospital rock my socks.
They are ALL so super nice.
They act like I'm one of them.


Freakout. I need to Email Gill and Re.
Their sympathy toward the ethics of modular theory will be needed. And please tell me I am not ethically wrong... =(


I'm peeved la.
Because I'm tired.
And it's 4 friggin 52 am.
Who in the world is gonna be awake.
Jumping Junipers.
Diggity.
Sugar.
kawasakionomatopoenia.


I need to hurry and finish my work.
So I can go to sleep. Because I'm already falling asleep.


Sorry. Today was actually a really good day.
It's just the straw on the poor (as they will say) wee camel's back.
I know the word I want now.


This is daft.
Just daft.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home