Sunday, November 25, 2007

Pitchers.
No eye has seen, no ear has heard, the good that the Lord has prepared..


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The immigration at the airport where it says no photography allowed. Heh.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Scotland border welcomes me. It was mostly grass and sheep and small random pretty houses.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
City Quay is where all tourists going to scots take pictures. But it's no big deal. Overgate is the big deal!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Some kind of mill, which my uncle insists is a cloudmaker. I am not 5 years old!!!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The farm shop. This was on the stopover on the way to scotland, and it's sort of a little deli where you can get what you need. It's expensive, though.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I always thought a flapjack was a pancake! But here is what it really is.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
They seem to have these pretty things in random parks.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This is the view from the kitchen. If you're worried about my feeding habits for the next 35 days, I am too. But I've stocked up some so far. And I plan to pull a Kate Walms and freeze ham sandwiches everyday. My room has no lock. I had various scares about this and I am still a little.. uncomfortable, to say the least.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Red phone booths? Red letter boxes too! So nice.. so English. even though it's Scotland.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Penguins... Hello, what's your name?


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This is their version of red bull/ mother. When I get over jet lag, I shall try one. This would be a good theme for a church camp!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Yuan de bu neng nah.


sleep yesterday was hard. Jet lag woke me up 3 times and apparantly there was techno playing upstairs. It's ok. What's worse are the thoughts. Will I, how will i, when will I, what if i. But God was there, so I was ok.



Ecclesiastes 3:4-7
4 a time to weep and a time to laugh,
a time to mourn and a time to dance,
5 a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,
a time to embrace and a time to refrain,
6 a time to search and a time to give up,
a time to keep and a time to throw away,
7 a time to tear and a time to mend,
a time to be silent and a time to speak,



A time for everything.

Write to me when you can, k, guys?
I need to reply the mails I got already. :p
I'll get on it soon.

Sprinkls. Love sprinkl lover.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home