Friday, November 23, 2007

Transit, T2.

I've got sushi, biscuits and evian.
I stared out the window, feeling like I was that far from the thick humidity.
That far from a place i used to be always.

The gate opens at 10.45. So I have 15 minutes, once again, rushed.
I found Genki, Rach. Prices have shot.
I feel so unsettled.
Super don't like flights la.
I like taking time,
I hate checking that I've got everything with me exactly where it should be.
I do, though.

I thought I could connect to the wireless but it looks like that isn't going to work.
The config is different or something.
So the internet (free) is super uber slow.

I've written about 6 pages choc full in the journal from chillipadi.
Wonderwoman notebook will be saved for cooler stuff.
Wonder if I can finish the whole notebook by the end of the trip?
I think it will be worthwhile.

My heart is still swirling.
I know full well I will be ok.
I've learnt so much about how I work.
I'm going to have the time of my life.
I know it.
Because He is calling.
So loudly.
So cutely.

"I forgot to bring my soft toy. so bad right? Childishly security blanket. You can be mine!"
"Haha, ok."
"What kind? Teddy bear??"
"I made bears to be so fierce and roar. I don't know how they got down to being cute and cuddly."
"True. ok la. Lion."

So Lion it is.
I have no more physical security blanket.
But I have one big lion.

See me through, please.
I'm scared.
But I know I can do this.

But what I need is rest.
And sleep.
And water.

See me through, please.

My form in the reflection astounds me.
It looks good.
And I dare to say so now.
Because I realise.
I'm His.
His piece de resistance.

He sat back, and He was pleased.
"never knew a rib could look so good, huh?"

Piece de resistance.

I cried so much.

Poor Hollish guy next to me on the plane was so nice.
I don't think he noticed me cry,
but he was such a gentle gentleman.
I hope scotts pple are easy to understand.
But that Hollish person's friend wasn't nice.
He came over to talk to him and he stood so near me.
He was gross.

I shifted left.

I think I'm a bit grumpy from physical endurance of plane-ness.
I would rather be pushed to exercise,
Than have to get stuck unmoving for 22 hours.
Torturous!

I want my feet on firm ground.

Walk with me
Talk with me.

Tell me more tell me more.
Like did he have a car?

Much emotion is spilt like shining beads on the floor of today's chronology.
Pray for me.

(:

I'm doing well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home