Sunday, November 25, 2007

I finally figured it out.
I had been waking up at 5 am and 7 am the last few days before I left because it was God's way of preparing me to come to scotland. I'm awake now. My hypothalamus will work out sleep/eat. All the scares of the night were driven away by one vision.


The picture of people running into a glass dome around me. He promised me. He's got me covered. And I woke up various times in the night. Scared of the doorlocks. Scared of the strangeness, scared of the rowdy strangers and cold people. Scared. And again and again, the same picture. No one touches me. He came for me more than once, when I told Him I couldn't sleep anymore. His presence is calming... reassuring.


Sleep would have been a huge terrifying nightmare without Him. Sleep was a lot sweeter with Him. God of Israel who never slumbers nor sleeps. Ps. 121.


I called may. Have fun at Tim's party.


Sigh. I don't know how to start life here. I will have to try today. I will try to start turning the clogging wheels of life in a strange cold new place (the people are cold too, and not just literally). The internet is my savegrace. Thank God for technology. Thank God for people who always go online -_-.


I'm going to try church today. I'll change now. And get ready for another choc-a-bloc full day. The people here are strangely pretty but not pretty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home