Friday, November 30, 2007

A third bus driver.
One acknowledgement.
Yay.
But -20000 points for what happened to me today.
Don't you dare put your insecurities on me anymore.
You're old enough to know not to do that.
Don't be so childish.
Don't TALK TO ME LIKE THAT.
DON'T EVER LOCK ME UP IN THAT BLOODY COLD ATTIC ROOM AGAIN.


I've really had it.
I'm not taking it anymore.
I'm sorry- it feels like I've failed.
But I don't think I want to go through this
Just to be able to say I could do it
When all I am going to get is crap.
The pros of finishing this cannot outweight the cons.
My learning isn't facilitated
And I'm constantly being put down.
You don't know what to do with me, do you?
More than that
You don't know what to do FOR me.
Is it true that I'm a threat?
Because I'm feeling intimidated, it shouldn't be you.
I cut my finger pretty badly.
And it's got a nice band aid now.
I'm a bit pooed cos it is my left hand.
But nvm.


The good things that happened:
I met with a little 6 year old. We sat in the bus and took our backpacks off at the same time. She smiled at me and I at her. I felt about her age. And I wish I could just be it.


Hannah from OT asked me to have dinner with her next week. How sweet! She is an answered prayer. The Lord continues to provide.


I need to go and pray.
Although my heart is bent in one direction (it doesn't want to continue processing daily worsening attacks)
I need to know what He says.
It's not ok anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home