Thursday, November 29, 2007

I'm warmed by the fact that there are so many people who are keeping tabs on me... Through MSN, tagging, email etc. I'm really really warmed. What's Esther and Zak doing up at 3.41 am? Maybe God knew today I really needed it. You guys are just awesome. I would say that in a scottish accent but I cannot.


Two ships have pulled up in the riverside directly outside my house. It's cute to watch the neon clad gentlemen run around on the deck trying to move things around.


I have taken up saying thank you to bus drivers again.
I started doing it in Singapore when I went back a lot,
Mostly out of curiousity to see their reaction,
But also to see if i couldn't elicit a smile?
I've done it 3 times now.
2 enthusiastic responses.
1 ignored me.
Your bus drivers tell you if your country is happy.
Scotland, at this point, is a happy-ish country.
Lets hope the count rises.
Tomorrow I shall add to the mark.

Please dont think I'm mad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home