Thursday, November 29, 2007

Reading a good book with indo mie is the life. Eng is out, I have used the kitchen chopping board as a tray for my food and I contemplate with much seriousness the glee-driven consumption of ice cream. It's B&J's, I cannot say no to that, it would be dreadfully impolite.


The messages have not gotten through to hypothalamus. While sleep came at midnight, i woke up at 4.30 am, feeling super refreshed. hippopotamus, it said to me, snidely. Shut up, I retorted, and went back to sleep.


Today was hard for me and Lion. I felt purpose being stolen by the cutting wind waiting on the street corner. I called.. He answered, but it seems so mundane now. He knows I'm wondering what the whole workscare is all about and I'm poopooed about Him a bit. (how audacious to be as such! If it were OT i should very well be dead).


I'm glad I'm in love with Scotland. I still recognize His hand on my life.

There is a Mr. Gentleman in the hospital. Wow. wouldn't it be funny if he wasn't one. I feel like I should be watching my weight and all that, but somehow I don't really care- I've decided to go for the ice cream since I've been on my feet all day anyway (Hospital has a lot of stairs too, I get lost a lot).

A lot of learning has happened today, and tomorrow is late night shopping (should I, can I?). I might end up buying a lot of rubbish when I should instead buy rubbish in Eds. Ok, I will go to Eds instead. On Saturday. It will be an hour's ++ train ride but at least it will be something to take my mind off things (although I like it where I am, travel atop travel is excusable, and in my case, overencouraged).

And thank the Lord, He pointed out a small Methodist church on the way to work. Looks like it's back to where I originally came from this Sunday then. Heh. Please don't be dead and old.

Tomorrow will be better. Please someone, Please Lion, tell me that's true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home