Monday, December 24, 2007

Eve


I awoke with a sore throat and a needless stomach. It's Christmas eve and I am working, but that is ok. I will be tired, but more than that, I grieve that there is so much love out there, but I cannot remember how to find it. Even in the past years.


The times when I woke up and Christmas was magic are gone. Adulthood steals a precious innocence and leaves only a jaded ornament as its cynical cackles ring aloud, alone, unheard by the blindsighted and oblivious.


Mum teased me about the knitting. That dumb hole is just too obvious. "I was smarter than you when I was young, girl. Want to knit scarf for boyfriend, I asked my friend to do it!"
Dad: Yah, then it turned out this long this wide (shows tablecloth size) and I couldnt tie it around my neck.
Mum: hehe. What do expect from malaysians who have never needed scarves?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home