Thursday, February 21, 2008

Psalm 23


George


This is George.
He is evidence that pigs can fly.
In non-scientific lingo, this means that
God can do the impossible!
See his wings?
The sheep on the ground envy him.
But don't worry.
They have green pastures and still waters.
(Psalm 23, God)
George is babe's cousin.
That's why he is so adventurous.
George has a cool nose.
He can fly straight (*putputput*)
And he can fly upwards (*gniaaaaaooooo*)
George has a big smile.
He's a very very cheerful pig.
George's smile is infectious.
How would I know, you say?
I'm not working with infection control?
Don't think I don't know these things ok!!!
It's because I've already been infected.
George looks like a nice, sincere pig.
I can already tell we're going to be great friends.


Thank you Bea. You make my day. (:



References
God. (N.D.). Psalm 23. Bible. Published by various sources.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home