Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Classic Case


I have waited all my clinical life to meet someone like this. And i nearly laughed out loud, which was bad. 3 times I wanted to burst out in giggles, but I thought better of throwing my career out the window. But score. I've finally met the classic Aphasic.


Life is getting better slowly. At least I am on the other side of 4 weeks, and it is going to fill itself out at some point. I'm pretty ready to move on to new things.. but on the other hand my stuff here isn't done. I'm excited to be finishing soon.


I'm reading "In the likeness of God" By Dr. Paul Brand and Philip Yancey. It's so brilliant! It makes medical connections between God and biology and it fascinates me to no end. It's really encouraging to read as well. Highly recommended!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home