Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Croquette Day



Today, the 25th of June, is Croquette day. Because I made sweet potato croquette and because my best friend (shareholder of foodisyumyum enterprises) just got attached to the croquette maker yesterday! I'm so excited!



Many Happy Returns of the Day to YL and Lydia!


The croquette turned out wonderfully soft and sweet on the inside and perfectly crunchy and tasty on the outside! Many cheer for Croquette!


I know that this picture of the croquette looks pretty bad.. But it tastes good ok! It's just the camera and the lighting. I promise. It was my phone camera.

I made a video of how I made the croquette and I will upload that soon ok? Along with "The truth about ice cream bread." PAN WA PAN DESU YOOO~~~!!!!!! (And there is panko on the croquette! Yum!)

--

In other news my prac is going to come to and end soon and I am busy tying up loose ends and trying to think of what to buy for all the staff that have been nice to me and made my learning curve... a real curve! Kyo wa samui yo! So I should bathe now and not later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home