Thursday, June 26, 2008

SOMETIMES


When that special someone takes your side
When they simply will not see you as fat
When they do silly things that make you feel at home
When they flail at comforting but do better than anyone else
When they JUST ARE.
That's all I need from you
That's what best friends are for.

When you're at your worst, you still make me feel better than anyone could have. Because you're you. And I don't need you to be anything else for me, just you is more than enough and I love you just as much as when I realised we were chums for life. Or in a more Hannah Montana style- Best Friends Forever BFF WOO!

I hope you know who you are because you deserve better than to be stuck in a crappy place and I wish I knew how to get you out of it but I don't quite. But I guess we try and work our magic on each other, just talking helps. Being far away feels sucky. Feeling close to you makes me warm and fuzzy like nothing else.

You're still making waves the way you did when we were in sec school. You listened to Blue and Kelly Clarkson. I listened to Nichole Nordeman. And the day you took my CD home by mistake u nearly died. hahaha.

I love remembering.

---

On another note, my croquette.. do NOT look like.. Appendages.

*mumble mumble- * gutterbrains.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home