Thursday, January 29, 2004

hey hey hey!!!

I'm using the internet courtesy of my so nice homestay parents!!!!

So nice of them. Thanks crystal and uncle Jeff!!

Hmm... went for orientation... so boring. And i met lots of people who are so sulky and quiet. Anyway give it time. It's ok. I know 5 people now. Rachel (another one) Carolyn, Cherie, melisa and Charmaine.

on to complaining. There was this silly father there who bossily asked me how the formula for the circumference of a circle comes about, and I gave him this qim answer and he said no, it was so simple, and he sort of put my dad down, saying he doesn't know cos he studied in Singapore, but my Dad studied in malaysia!!! Hello!!! If you don't know two hoots about anything, don't be a smarty pants!!!!

Pants. My pants are too big. Sicko. Rachel got the skirt, but it's SO much more expensice. She's rich, that's what.

Lydia, my baby darling, I couldn't very well ask the homestay people to pay for my phone call connection charges to singapore, so I'll leave it till I have some oppourtunity to call you. When I call, you weren't home... sad sad sad. I miss my piggie...

I miss my phish. Still no. 1 in my heart girls.

Mommy is making me walk to scholl with this guy (the one with the silly father and the maths formula.) I like my private walking space thank you. SICK! well, I WILL find some way to get out of it. I feel so "protected" bleahz.

Melvin the monkey is very loved by me!!! And the homestay girls, claudia and Crystal like him too!!!

Crystal likes anime too, which is hard to find, so that's quite nice...

got my books, and i have SOOO much work to do! But we did a bit of it in sec 4 so it's not so bad...

I got to go now! Love you lyd, Rach, Avvy, and Shu!!!!

Sotong ink is black and squinky. hi sotong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home