Sunday, May 30, 2004

3 more papers!!!

30th May, 2004.

Ehh. Applicable math on Tuesday, 8.50 am, Human Biology on Thursday, 8.50 am, Japanese on Friday, 8.50 am. Listening test from 12 noon, and speaking test on 2.50 on Friday for jap.

I really should learn to take it easy. After all, this is Perth. Know for slowness and sloth, dwardling and lazing. WHAT am I doing studying so hard???

Ha. When my exams finish, I’ll get my MSN up and working, then can send Rachie some pics of meeee. I have one of me in school uniform and boots, the heel showing clearly. Nice. Too ACBC. But never mind. I’ll send it anyway.

And why do I have to get my msn up and working? Cos I got a nice virus thingy, and my Dad had to reinstall EVERYTHING in the laptop. Haha. All the files were corrupted. So fun horr.

It’s getting colder and I’ve found another use for lil’ Melvin. Hot pack. I sit him in front of the heater and when he’s warm I hug him. Hehe. I wonder if that’s what Melvin meant by useful… or is that abuse??

I haven’t time to figure out the html stuffs. That’s why the posts look so drab. Everything’s like, after exams after exams. I’ve denied myself calling home too. Cos Rachel has examz and so do I. Lydia probably is not having fun during work. Harh. Never mind, she’s the one who gets to see N***** the most often. So it’s fair, right. He’s probably forgotten who I am by now. Or he might be reading this by accident. 0_o” oooh.

I got your very nice icq msg Phishie. Very impressive. Nice. Made me happy. Very happy. But you always make me happy anyway. Hehe! And Lydia… blur queen… didn’t even know my number until that day I msged you. Haiyaa… pinky pinky buki!

Shuling… must be so happy to have the horrid papers over?? How’s Mrs. Chua… and does Mr. Chua still pick his nose when conducting??? (I seem to remember him doing that.) (clarinets and flutes so chao ji dao mei… sit in front of the conductors all the time.) Dun stress over the exam year, ok? Was the best year of my life… dun waste it stressing. Muz go and play some… Hope the band is doing fine. I think the underlying AP has been around for centuries so dun let it get to you…

How is my poor cousin suffering?? Don’t let them scare you… I know you’re very brave and tuff. Study hard… but not too hard… and make sure you remember me ok…

Oh. Didn’t mention this. Dad passed down his old PDA to me. Fun planning everything. I have 1 poem by Robert frost, a map of my SG home (in case I get lost when I come home??), 1 list of patches from the re-installation of my laptop, 1 list of things to get and do when I go back to SG and drive Rachel mad living in her house. 5 to-dos for the coming exams, a list of what time the exams are, and a lot of songs. Hee~

To elaborate on the super lame post me and Rach made… Here’s a story. Sure to die after okami reads, but never mind. The benefits of being overseas. Ahhh…

Long ago, in the faraway land of Sara lived a queen of phishes, and she ruled (15 cm) with an algae scepter. She sat in her throne watching AXN all day (she was too small to sit on it), and more often than not, practiced her tkd in case her kingdom was attacked. Many a time, people came to make sashimi sushi out of her subjects, and she tried to save them. They actually wanted to make ba kwa, but she protected her pig so well they couldn’t get it. Her pig was very much indulged, and owned a large bear. If she wasn’t with the bear, she thought about the bear, called the bear and always yearned for it. The Phish queen had a sacred cheesecake which had grown in size in the past 5 months. “It’s time for you to diet,” said she. The cheesecake just sighed and turned over. So the loyal phish queen ordered the Cambridge diet for her cheesecake. *hint hint* àfedex please. One fine day, a comely prince stopped by the kingdom and was captured by the queen’s beauty. So he proposed to her and they married, with a skinnier cheesecake and pretty pink pig as her bridesmaid. And they lived happy ever after. (Actually, the prince bribed the cheesecake with PMK and the pig with jelly beans cos they didn’t wanna dress up as fish to be bridesmaids)

WahHhhh. SUPER lame, no?? Sorry, just feeling rubbishy during exams. Hope it cracks you up. If you’re in the mood for a good comeback, girls, let’s have it.

Oh, say. I forgot to mention the last lesson of English I had before the exams. It was both horrible and funny. Andre stuffed his scarf into his shirt and pretended he had boobs. Ms. Lockwood pretended she didn’t notice. The whole class was cracking up and Ms. Lockwood ended up scolding some of us who were laughing instead of Andre. I don’t blame her. How do you confront a guy with a scarf in his shirt?? Then we argued in class about 66 and 99, or as we say, inverted commas. When to use “” and when to use ‘’. When do we use 69, miss? And she didn’t know. She told us to use all 66 and 99. So I trust that and anyways, me English paper is over.

Went to piney lake today with my parents. I took a picture of that tree that I climbed and got stuck in. Haha. I’ll send it to y’all over msn and u can laugh at me. The lowest branch is super thick and super low… I shouldn’t have had problem. Me and Crystal just sat on the branch and we were like, is the branch going to drop? How are we getting down? In the end we did… and I got quite a few scratches. She climbs a tree and scrapes her knee her dress has got a tear… (from the sound of music.)

ArrRrh. Better study liaoz. Haven’t heard from j** in ages. Hmm… never mind. He better not find this site or I’ll have to ostrich myself…

Adieu! *muacks*

This song’s been coming back to me… And I see Lydia dancing on new year’s eve… made me so proud… thanks for being so wonderful.

Every evening sky, an invitation
To trace the patterned stars
And early in July, a celebration
For freedom that is ours
And I notice You
In children’s games
In those who watch them from the shade
Every drop of sun is full of fun and wonder
You are summer

And even when the trees have just surrendered
To the harvest time
Forfeiting their leaves in late September
And sending us inside
Still I notice You when change begins
And I am braced for colder winds
I will offer thanks for what has been and was to come
You are autumn

And everything in time and under heaven
Finally falls asleep
Wrapped in blankets white, all creation
Shivers underneath
And still I notice you
When branches crack
And in my breath on frosted glass
Even now in death, You open doors for life to enter
You are winter

And everything that’s new has bravely surfaced
Teaching us to breathe
What was frozen through is newly purposed
Turning all things green
So it is with You
And how You make me new
With every season’s change
And so it will be
As You are re-creating me
Summer, autumn, winter, spring

{can I a-bleh speak to Mitsuka please? Can you a-bleh hold on for a while?}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home