Monday, August 16, 2004

Ekeekeekek. I went totally BoNkErS today, and nobody knows why. It's not cos I'm happy, and I'm only a little sad, so why should I go crazy? the nearest explanation I have is this: I didn't have enough exercise, and I had too much sugar.

But there's no denying that I am annoyed and a bit... well, sad. But then, as my gal power gals would say... No man's worth it. and when you find one that is, he won't make you cry!

Such slacking as I've never seen in my life. Man I'm a slacker! haha. I didn't do much work today, and I forget to bring my biology home to do. Whups. I really should start the heavy studying here, but I belong to Slacker inc... and it's against policy rules.

Wish I could act drunk my whole life. hehe. Acting drunk is fun... *hic* and you don't have to worry about stuff, except for headaches. hahah.

Talking to so many people online. Well. Just gonna try do some chem then. hehe. Maybe post some pics tomorr. Jaa ne~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home