Thursday, July 15, 2004

Today is Wednesday... (yeah I know it says so on the top.) Tomorr I go into camp and shan't be back till ermz.. monday afternoon. No blogging till then, I suppose. I'm so so so ZoNkEd OuT right now. I stayed up till 12.30 just to try to study for the section of UMATS that requires much patience with grumpy old ladies, perverted patients, colleges with BO, irritating psychopaths and sundry other minor problems in the medical industry. (such as the ineffiecncy of nurses, and the relatively incompetant number of bedpans in wards.)(oh, and that hospital food tastes bad.)

hahas, really drowsy now, but the day is so tranquil, and the sun is out so it's not very cold... Just that I have a bit of a headache due to overexerting my "peacemaking" skills in the UMATS test. (no, it wasn't the anime although I wish it was.)

Eating wafers now. Chocolate, as usual. Anything else could be considered sacrilegious, ne? *jumps around dancing on a sugar high*

better be packing for camp. I have to sleep early or else I'll Zonk out tomorrow in camp and that won't be very fun, right?

Still busy being very very happie about the whole ice skating thing. hahaa! I lOvE ice-skating... I wish I could take lessons. But it's Okae... I shall just enjoy falling down unprofessionally.

Yippes, Does anyone know how to put colour into the entries? Do I have to use the codes?? Ah, it's too dark to notice color changes aniwaes... so maybe I shall just be not bothered and go sloth around.

Sighs. Should I paint my nails? There's only a week plus left till school starts and I can't really be stuffed. haha. *lazziee*

Okae larr... headache calls. Be back soon! Have fun! WhEeEeEe!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home