Tuesday, July 13, 2004

HAAAAAh!!! Guess what I was doing? I finished 21 chapters of summaries detailing the most perverted material I have ever read. (I know there's worse, I just don't read it.) *man zhu gan*

HAHA! less work for me. I just realised that UMATS are on the 28th of July, which is a SCHOOL DAY. I get to skip out! Yahoooooo! I get to go UWA and do some exams thing. -_-" wait a sec. I have to study for it now.... and I'm so lazy. I want to watch anime. Someone come and get me outta here... smuggle me away.. quiiiiieck!

I saw Rachie online.. only for a while but I still enjoyed it! Heh. I got to see the cool webbie she designed for VJC! Go Okami! Hey phishy you're so fine you're so fine you blow my mind hey phishy hey hey hey phishy! Oh wait, you hate that song. -_-" whoops. But anywayy... I put it on the links because I love Vj and I love Rach and I think this is a masterpiece. *embarrasses her* Hey everybody! My friend RACHEL is a great webbie designer!!!!!

Tomorr I get to see debbie and I'm supposed to teach her chinese. goodie.

I sent of 2 letters, one to debs (in UK) and one to darling Rachel Leong in Singapore who is only pri. 4 this year. Cutie pie.

Congrats on surviving your exams, Darling Rachel (the darling one, not the small one)
Congrats on surviving the start of poly life, Lydia!!!!

Wheeeeeeee maybe I get to go ice skating on Thursday!!!!!!!!!!! I love to skate and I dun go often enough!

Oh weellll.. late liaoz. better slp. Can't wait to call rach on thursday night!
Oyasumi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home