Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Yeah man! I got blisters on both feet and I can't walk properly. I went ice skating and it was the most exhilarating thing ever. ahahs. But those small girls with super slim waists and nice loooooong legs who can do like wonderful things on skates are so inspiring. I wish I could. As it is I'm a lot less afraid of the ice than I was before... I tried to do what Lydia taught me. (the aust one)Wheeeeee.

Fell down once, better than my current track recoed anyways. hahas.

Todae is Charissa's birthday. Happy b-dae gal!

One day more and I shall call you Wachel Okami Phish Mitsuka Gan. hahahass! OWWCH. Blisters hurt. owach. ooeuch. ick. oggly. okae. I shall stop now.

Way to go man! I got sommore homework! And I ate a whole mars bar today. (the guilt is cooooming)(nooooooooo.... I dun wanna die of FAT!!!)okae, back to homework. I have math and english and and and and... I, I just wanna call Okameeeeeeeeeee.

Noe wat? I'm so restless and fiddly that I think I'll just dissapear and call Lydia nowww.... Babeeeeee piggyy how are you???

yipppppiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie!

Word of the day: Exhilaration.

Remember that. It's a nice feeling. *smiles*
Cheers, peeps!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home