Tuesday, August 17, 2004

You took your love awaytoo fast
Left no chance to say
look back
Now I know the truth-It makes it easier,
Maybe when time goes by,I'll understand
Let's pretend that I've moved on
and I'll tell myself that life goes on
without you-open my eyes and look deep inside,I run away
You threw it all away
So blind pushed me far from you and your life
Now I know the tears wont relieve the loneliness
Maybe when time goes byI'll understand
Let's pretend that i've moved on and
I'll tell myselfthat life goes on without you-
open my eyes and look deep inside,I run away

It's gonna rain. I'm so sorry guys. My blogs haven't been very happy of late, and I really am not gonna be able to resist calling rachel or Lydia soon. I feel so dissapointed with myself, with the rubbish I am... I'm so sorry...

Darling Shu.. I'm gonna pray for your prelims ok? Love ya~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home