Tuesday, January 04, 2005

The end of 16 and the beginning of domestication

Several things to note today:
1. Barley expands to 3 times it's normal size after it's cooked. Don't throw that much brown sugar in, please. It means you have to clean the stove afterward.
2. Cauliflower has to be cut smaller. Common sense tells you it doesn't cook evenly otherwise.
3. Hand washing black clothes was a roaring success.(the clothes were happier than me) Congrats, Sara, you've spoilt your hands. As if you hadn't when u started working anyway. Good thing the restaurant opens only on the 10th.
4. Walking to Winthrop is getting shorter and shorter. I wonder why.
5. The guy at the newsagency is called daniel. So says my receipt.
6. I sliced a portion of my nail off when cutting cauliflower. So I cut all my nails. great.

Haha... Anyways, Auntie Betty came by.. said she wanted to talk to me. Hmm. I'm actually worried about all this.

I've had so much chocolate it's not funny. Sigh. It's actually a bad sign.

Jola is happy... she's been sleepy the whole day... What do I have to do tomorr?

Vacuum
Paint the shirts
write letters

yeash! I got my stamps from the post office le. All i have to do is finish the letter and post it. Walk out again... sian ar.

Never mind. Anything to stay my size and less.

Now that I'm 17... does this mean I have to be all domesticated? Apparantly it's the newest upcoming thing in my life, seeing as I'm in the house supposed to have it spick and span by 6 daily so poor Daddy doesn't stress himself out.

wells... going to get MORE groceries. Daddy's idea. Jaa ne!

+`-[YoU ArE GoD EtErNal]-`+

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home