Sunday, February 06, 2005

*-[Oscar the Grouch]`+
[We lift our hearts to Him]
[He is the reason that we sing]

No, having a grouchy title doesn't make one grouchy. Upset maybe, but not grouchy. Church was fantastically good. And I saw something... something nice... whee... and it tied in with the sermon too! OoOoh. God God God God God... is really the best.

On the other hand, there are other things. And when imaginary friends and soft toys don't comfort you... you're left alone in the middle of nowhere annoyed that you have no support source.. (esp since my support source is now causing the problem. aGh) And all I have is you God... Don't let me fall over.. I hate falling over. I don't wanna cry.. I wanna be happy with you. In you. Please... I've never felt happy in one day then wanted to cry the same day later in a minute. I've never changed moods this fast.. high one minute and the minute it hits me I just fall off a cliff. Don't don't don't don't don't. I so wanna cry now. No one here for me other than you God.. But I wish.. ah, I don't wish. I should be happy.

Masks. Facades.
Everything is such a farce sometimes.
WHERE ARE YOU WHEN I NEED YOU?
Do I really have to fall again?
To learn?
Why is it everytimes there's an up, there's a down.
I'm such a whinger.
Stop whinging Sara.
THERE'S A REASON FOR THIS.
Be quiet and take your piece like you have to.
Who said it's fair?
You just take what comes to you.
And if you accept it.
It's easier that way.
SACRIFICE PRAISE.
Do what you can while you can.
Make the most of being 17
on the 6th of Jan at 5.50 pm.
My supports have to go.
For a reason.
People aren't here for me.
For a reason.
I HAVE TO LEARN
to lean on God alone
and only him.

If only.
But too many if onlys make a mess.

Jaa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home