Monday, March 21, 2005

*-[Fat like a Fiend]`+
It amazed me how I could grow so fiendishly fat in such a short time... Then again, combine my extremely slow metabolism with the amount of chocolate and comfort food I've been stuffing my face with, I'm not surprised. And yes, for the record, I am ashamed of myself. So there.
On another note, it takes one to know one. Rach, did you know that I got so addicted to this link called spirit fingers on Ohamster's that I forgot to print my lecture notes? Obviously one good blogger knows another. I was so glued to the screen. I can't believe I read heaps of her backposts as well. I'm just trying to get my fingers to click on my lecture notes instead of her blog. She's got fantastic Engish even though she lives in HK... I'm suspecting foreigner. With a twinge of sarcasm. Ohamster's is more caustic but i like this link too.
I scared myself so badly on friday and only realised it today when Ash told me the Psych assignment isn't due next month, but rather in MAY. You dodo Sara! You nearly killed yourself trying to start that assignment and you still haven't done anything but it's all good.
Don't really feel like writing now because it's too hot for autumn and anyway I'm supposed to do something more productive than this. (In theory blogging doesn't rank very high in this area unless it's paid.)
Another theory is that I don't feel like blogging after reading these really yummy blogs because I sound nothing like that and I figure no one really cares what I do with my time other than waste it anyway. (no, not even me.)
With any creative juice I may return to contribute ideas to Rachel's heroic exploits with her fat and pink friends. Till then,
Jaa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home