Saturday, March 19, 2005

*-[inebriated]`+
Yoshi!!!!!!!!!! I have finally completed ONE measly assignment. Out of 3. I haven't done any reading or studying, and I have spent way too much time worrying over something so small. After all it's only 20% right? *hyperventilates* Hmm, at least I have a fantastic lecturer who answers my questions! Hehs. *sweat drop*
I'm tired~! Brain's fried... referencing causing stress. SiGhsIgH... I'm SO glad SOMETHING is finally done.. how did this all happen?
Thurs- realised that I should stop procrastinating and DL assignments. There were 3.
Fri- Spent a frustrating day in the lib (yes, both Curtin and Murdoch) looking for texts. Vinny was a real brick to drive me there and stuff. ThAnK YoUuU!!!
Saturday- spent the morning in freeo, finally got the fruit juice I've been craving, super big sunnies and one too many fruits. LyDiA! RaChEl! Must come freemantle okae!!!!!!!!!!! Then I spent the rest of the day PLOUGHING through the Human Com Science Assignment. =bleahz= I like the subject but I don't like paraphrasing and this whole referencing thing.
And since I'm already fried I shall go do my reading now. Wheee! Loving nerdiness~! *kisses books* *jumps around like a mad pig* *makes a few dozen pairs of specs* Madness.



[Gone Crazy- Back Soon... Wheee... speading the joy of homework madness~!]
Sounds familiar Lyd?
Rachel- BB rules. =smirks=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home