Sunday, June 12, 2005

*-[Fallen]`+


There's a song my Mya called 'Fallen' and I really like it but I can't seem to get it. I've only heard it twice.


Anyway, that is beside the point. The point is that today I have earworm, i.e. a song that keeps playing in my head. Alethea's fault la! She decided to sing this weird song that went something like, "Olei pala pili pelae doodoo di doodoo doodei", so we all sang it (Ale and Ariel and I) in Auntie Jean's spare room. And we sang it loud and repeatedly in different voices until the grown ups declared displacement from the house. I have 4 different recordings of it in my phone. Heheh. And we sat around until half past ten stuffed full and I am SO FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT. My post exam resolution is to SLIM DOWN! WaRhHAhHAhahaa.


Siiiiigh.. tired, fat-ish and sleepy.. I am going to SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP. Aiyoo. Lidat how to lose weight man! Okae la, when I load the pics I'll have a better commentary of today's dinner accompanied by pictures!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home